– Among millions of probable fusions, I became a zygote! WHY ME?
– Several thousands die during fetal stage, I survived! WHY ME?
– Thousands die at birth, I got a chance to see the world! WHY ME?
– Almost thousands bid farewell to the earth before they reach 1 year old, I greeted hello to my parents, relatives and friends! WHY ME?
– Hundreds of people die everyday, I have survived to face troubles! WHY ME?
How wonderful it would be if people thought about previous other questions before talking about the last one! When you are in a trouble, just remember that you have come in this world to do something for the world, not just yourself. If you do so, I BELIEVE, “WHY ME?” would CERTAINLY be “WHY NOT ME?”